Guided hiking trips in Mittersill for Bräurup guests
Ranger and mountain guide tours included
Embark on guided hiking trips in Mittersill and the surrounding area with genuine hiking experts. Explore the most attractive spots of the large National Park region with an experienced guide as a guest of our certified hiking hotel. Rangers and mountain guides will introduce you to the large hiking region around Hotel Bräurup, and you can be part of it!
The hiking programme
Your hiking guide is at your disposal six times a week in the main season and three times a week during pre- and post-season. Mountain guides and National Park rangers will introduce you to the most beautiful spots of the region, accompanied by fascinating nature stories and insights into days long gone. Learn more about the current guide programme directly at reception. The season times for 2020 are as follows:
- Pre-season 01.06.2020 to 26.06.2020 (monday, wednesday, friday)
- Main season 29.06.2020 to 30.08.2020 (sunday to friday)
- Post-season 07.09.2020 to 01.11.2020 (monday, wednesday, friday)
All guide information at a glance
We have compiled everything you need to know about guided hiking tours in Mittersill here:
- Registration:Sign up until 5 pm the day before at our reception or in the tourism office ,or directly with the hiking taxi outside the opening hours – the reception team will gladly assist you!
- Duration:half-day hikes 3 to 4 hours, full-day hikes 6 to 8 hours
- Costs: The hikes themselves are free, costs for train or bus rides may arise.
- Snack package: Lunch packages are recommended, particularly for longer hiking tours. You can pre-order one at reception.
- Equipment: Rent hiking sticks, drinking bottles, rain capes and backpacks at reception.
- Dogs: are not allowed in the hiking taxi
Read further information on the duration, difficulty and number of participants of individual full-day hikes in the hiking guide, which you can find in the info corner. The reception team will gladly assist you.
Explore Mittersill and its hiking trails at their most beautiful, and tour through the National Park as a Bräurup guest – we are looking forward to your non-binding holiday enquiry!