Sars-CoV-2 information center
All necessary hygiene measures are observed to ensure your health and safety.
Our range of services for you:
- Spacious breakfast and restaurant area with a wonderful sun terrace where you can enjoy the views around.
- Very high standards of hygiene throughout the entire hotel
- Special disinfection of the rooms after the guests leave
- Bookings without deposit
- Free cancellation up to one day before arrival
- Coronavirus – Current measures: Federal Ministry of Health
- Coronavirus in Austria – General information and figures: Federal Ministry of Health
- Entry into Austria: austria.info
- COVID-19_Opening Ordinance, version dated June 28, 2021
- COVID-19 entry regulation, version dated June 30, 2021
Current measures in summary from July 1st, 2021:
On arrival, for our fitness and wellness area and for our restaurant area, you need one
Evidence of a low infectious risk:
At check-in you need a negative corona test, the following tests are accepted:
- Molecular biological tests (PCR): valid for 72h
- Controlled antigen test: valid for 48h
- Antigen test for self-use (officially recorded): valid for 24 hours
- – Antigen test under supervision in the company: valid during the restaurant stay
In Mittersill there is a free test offer in the National Park Center!
Get your appointment at www.salzburg-testet.at !
Have you already had SARS-CoV-2?
The good news: You no longer have to test if you have a doctor’s confirmation or a separation notice that you have survived an infection with SARS-CoV-2 in the last 180 days, which has been confirmed by molecular biology.
Alternatively, an antibody test that is not older than 90 days is accepted.
If you have already had an EMA approved vaccine, the good news is that you don’t have to test anymore, if:
- You had your first vaccination less than 22 days ago, but not more than 90 days
- You have received your second vaccination, not more than 270 days ago
- Your only vaccination (single dose vaccines) was 22 days ago, but not more than 270 days
ATTENTION : Would you like to use our gastronomic offer? (Breakfast, a la carte, half board)
Then, you always need valid evidence of being a lower epidemiological danger.
Valid proof of low epidemiological risk is required in the restaurant.
Registration in the restaurant applies until July 27th, 2021.
To enter Austria, if you are coming from a country that is in Appendix A:
- – evidence of low epidemiological risk
Special case: entry from states of the Appendix B1 :
To enter Austria you need:
- A valid certificate of vaccination or recovery
- If you don’t have a certificate of vaccination or recovery, you need a negative test result on entry and then immediately have to be quarantined for 10 days. (The quarantine can be ended with a negative molecular biological test (PCR) at the earliest on the 5th day = free testing)
From states of Appendix B2 you are basically allowed not to enter.
Mouth and nose protection is mandatory in the following areas:
- Public transportation
- Basic supply trade
- Care facilities
All statements without guarantee!
As of: 06/30/2021