YOUR GOLF HOTEL IN SALZBURGER LAND!
Golfing in Pinzgau for Bräurup guests
Have you already forged plans for your next golf vacation in Salzburger Land? You are definitely looking for a hotel that can get even more out of your stay on and around the green. Whether attractive discounts, ideal infrastructure or a top location in the heart of one of the most beautiful golf regions in the country: The Bräurup is your first choice as a golf hotel in the Salzburg region! Exciting offers and numerous advantages from driving ranges to putting greens await you here.
Vacation in the golf founder hotel
Did you already know that one of the most beautiful golf courses in the entire Salzburg region is only one kilometer away from the 4-star Hotel Bräurup? The 18-hole course at the Hohe Tauern National Park Golf Club in Mittersill-Hollersbach-Stuhlfelden Golf school is not only popular with locals. The fantastically situated course in picturesque, alpine scenery is not just something for the eye, because the excellent layout with natural obstacles makes the par 70 course an experience.
At the Golf-Gründerhotel Bräurup you are a full golf club member for the entire duration of your stay and can look forward to the following advantages:
- particularly attractive hotel green fee prices (no surcharges on weekends and public holidays)
- No handicap restrictions when playing on the 18-hole golf course
- Preference for tee times reservations as with club members
- Long-term membership particularly cheap for hotel guests
- 10% discount on golf courses, course permits and license to play in the local golf school with PGA professionals (excluding individual lessons!)