SUMMER HOLIDAY IN MITTERSILL
Holiday fun in the Salzburger Land
Pure nature in the mountains, on water and on land: The Salzburger Land and the Hohe Tauern National Park spread out in front of our door and invite you to go hiking, biking, swimming and golfing in Mittersill. Cultural highlights, excursion destinations and sights, such as the Krimml Waterfalls or the state capital Salzburg, are also worth a visit and form a suitable supporting program for a varied summer holiday in Mittersill. With the Hotel Bräurup you have the ideal accommodation in the heart of the Salzburg mountain landscape.
Hiking in the Hohe Tauern National Park
Mittersill-Hollersbach-Stuhlfelden is well known for its diverse range of hiking options. Countless paths, trails and tours lead through the heart of what is perhaps the most beautiful national park in all of Austria. Depending on your mood, leisurely walks, delightful alpine hikes and steep mountain tours await you. In our certified hiking company, you can enjoy comprehensive support for your next vacation between mountains and valleys.
A festival for golf fans
Just slide a quiet ball on vacation – that is also possible in the national park region! The golf founder hotel Bräurup is located in the immediate vicinity of the high-class 18-hole golf course Hohe Tauern National Park. You tee off with a fantastic view of picturesque rock giants and also enjoy numerous advantages, such as reduced green fees and preferred tee time reservations. Many other golf courses are in the immediate vicinity.
Fishing in Mittersill-Hollersbach-Stuhlfelden
One of the largest fishing grounds in Austria awaits you around the Hotel Bräurup. An impressive 130 km house route, eight lakes and many more box seats on rivers and streams promise unforgettable experiences and welcome quiet moments for passionate fishermen and anglers. Our own fishing shop and tailor-made guiding leave nothing to be desired for your next summer holiday in Mittersill.
Other highlights during your summer vacation in Mittersill
Enjoy sport and leisure fun in the fascinating mountains around the Hotel Bräurup. There are more than enough options for this:
- Lake Zell is inviting in summer water sports and Bathing pleasure on a beach holiday in the Salzburg region.
- Pure Adrenaline you can experience rafting and canyoning in the wild water streams, paragliding or in the high ropes course in Kaprun.
- on Family bike paths along the course of the river to challenging ones Mountain bike trails In the Hohe Tauern National Park, bikers will find everything their hearts desire.
- the National Park Summer Card with numerous free offers and discounts for active offers and excursion destinations in the region is already included in the holiday price.
- Even skiers can go to Austria’s first Glacier ski area on the Kitzsteinhorn ride down the valley on your two boards in midsummer.
Lots of adventures and unique experiences await you on your summer holiday in Mittersill. Thanks to its ideal location, the Hotel Bräurup is the ideal accommodation for a varied group or family holiday in Mittersill. Submit one today non-binding request and look forward to unforgettable hours in the Austrian Alps.