Vacation in Mittersill in summer 2021
We can finally start again! We at Hotel Bräurup are already looking forward to welcoming you to our house and Hotel Heitzmann on the town square for a hopefully magical summer in Mittersill. Of course, this vacation is a little different. We have designed an extensive, carefully thought-out safety and hygiene concept to ensure an enjoyable stay in the hotel and restaurant. Below you will find our entry and behavioral rules as well as the special cancellation conditions for the season. We would also like to draw your attention to some of the upcoming events in Mittersill-Hollersbach-Stuhlfelden.
Entry and security rules
We ask you to observe the following points during your summer holiday in the Hohe Tauern National Park:
- Entry according to the 3G rule:
- Tested (PCR test max. 72 hours old, antigen test max. 48 hours old, controlled self-test max. 24 hours old)
- Please use an FFP2 mask in all publicly accessible areas.
- A very high standard of hygiene is maintained throughout the hotel.
- The rooms are specially disinfected after departure.
- Please follow the instructions of the service staff.
- A maximum of four people per table are allowed in the restaurant or ten people on the terrace (plus their own children). Exception: people from a common household.
- There is currently no free choice of seats, the service staff will assign you the table.
- Please reserve your table in advance.
- The safety distance between people and tables is two meters.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly and avoid shaking hands.
- There should be no objects on the tables. These are provided on request and then disinfected.
- The legal curfew is set for 10 p.m.
- In addition, of course, the general behavior and safety guidelines apply.
- Bookings are possible without down payments. You can cancel free of charge up to one day before arrival.
Event tips for your stay
Your summer in Mittersill offers numerous small and large highlights. For example, the National Park Summer Card is already included in the holiday price. It allows more than 60 free entries in the entire national park region, including the national park center, the swimming pools and the national park ranger program. The following events are also on the program this season:
- Every Friday from 9 a.m. weekly market on Mittersiller town square
- June 12: Weinviertel wine meets Pinzgau food
- June 19: Solstice celebration
- June 27th: Honey Festival
- July 9th & August 6th: Moonlight shopping
- 10-11 July: Stuhlfelden village festival
- 23-25 July: City Festival
- 20.-22. August: Street Food Market
Summer in Mittersill-Hollersbach-Stuhlfelden is picking up speed and as a Bräurup guest you are of course right in the thick of it. We are already looking forward to making you happy again this year, and thank you in advance for your active assistance in ensuring a safe and healthy stay. All that’s missing now is yours non-binding vacation request !